Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Gulfs and Oceans to Recall


It looks as though a beach vacation isn't going to happen this year. So I decided to relive some time spent relaxing in Key West. There was also a trip to Jamaica mixed in somewhere, but I can't find that CD. Some of these photos motivate me to keep walking and pass up that piece of pie. To more fun in the sun...

The first trip to Key West was in 2003. .

The view from Sunset Pier

Great place to celebrate a sunset!

Panama City Beach it isn't

Can you tell the conch fritters
 didn't agree with me?














Dinner cruise at sunset
Same profile in 2005, but
without conch fritters












Celebrating Sunsets in 2010
KW Trip #3

I added gray hair and subtracted several pounds.
The swap was fine with me.
A cup of coffee and view..how can the day go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment